Monday, April 5, 2010

1st Post

Ive decided to start blogging again. Im sure everyone is thrilled even though I generally have nothing important to say but mindless ramblings about stuff nobody cares about. I havent blogged for quite some time but now everyone is and it seems i was well ahead of the curve with blogging. I stopped blogging because i was made fun of to the point where it made me stop, it also probably had to do with the fact that most of my blogs were me whining like an pussy emo kid. But as a freshman in college where i went to, you would prolly whine like a pussy emo kid to. After transfering to mizzou I had a lot less free time. In college if i had time i liked to spend it drinking or playing sports. Neither of which i do much of anymore. So lots more free time and still the amount of opinions i liked to voice about anything and everything= blog. I dont know if i will actually blog all the time but another reason that has led me to this is blog is the fact that i dont have many friends where i live. Being at school and in a fraternity, no matter what was going on be it sports, movies, school stuff, politics, girls, girls, booze, tvshows, girls, frat stuff (the list goes on) there was always multiple people to discuss, argue and banter with about said topic. Now I have really nobody to do this with. So I will try to put my opinions here. More to come later. BUT FYI if you dont like sports, pop culture, or assholeism, than you wont like my blog. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment